Anastassiya Kozhukharova was born in Almaty, Kazakhstan. In 2013 she was graduated from the Vocal Art department of Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy, cum laude.
Winner of scholarship from The First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Foundation (2012-13).
Winner of academic mobility program in The Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw, class of Prof. Yadviga Rappe (2012), and took seminars from Prof. Theodore Coresi (Vienna, Mondorf 2013).
Kozhukharova participated in concerts at GATOB (State Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet) and Kazakh State Philharmonics with State Symphonic Orchestra conducted by Yerbolat Akhmediyarov, Renat Salavatov, Nurzhan Baibussinov and Vag Papyan. She acted in opera performances on stages of Kazakh Concert Hall and “Zhas Sakhna” Theater.
- soprano soloist part in first-in-Kazakhstan staging of “Matthaus Passion” by Metropolitan Illarion (Alfeev) at Great Hall of Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy;
- Donna Anna in concert staging of opera “Don Giovanni” by Mozart in Brescia, Italy (2012).
Along with that, Kozhukharova took parts in stagings/concerts in Italy, Luxemburg, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, held several solo concerts on stage of Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy.
Participant of gala-concert in Shonbrunn Opera House (Vienna) with Mahler Philharmonic orchestra under conduction of Simon Rigaudeau (France), July 2014. In May 2015, by invitation of Mahler Philharmonic Society, held a solo lied concert in Vienna, accompanied by Jonathan Floril (Winner of 59th Fryderyk Chopin International Piano Competition in New York). The same year, together with Jonathan Floril recorded a CD of lieds of the composers: R.Strauss, A.Berg, S.Rakhmaninov, P.Chaikovskiy. In 2016 held a concert in Barocker Salvatorsaal, Vienna, organized by Mahler Philharmonic Society.
- As a 3rd premium laureate of 7th Shizuoka International Opera Competition (WFIMC) performed at prizewinners concerts in Shizuoka and Tokyo and at final gala-concert in Hamamatsu under conduction of Chen Wen-Pin.
- Is a laureate and diploma holder of international signing competitions (Bulgaria, Romania, Kazakhstan, Korea, Japan, Italy).
- As a finalist of The VII Opera Ball competition, performed at The VII Opera Ball in Almaty, June 2015;
- A finalist and a special prize winner of the XXIV Riccardo Zandonai International Competition, Italy, June 2017.
Most recent engagements:
- In November 2016, performed at Gran Gala Lirico concert at the stage of Bibiena Theater in Mantova, Italy, presented by Dott. Michele Nocera;
- A participant of Operosa Opera Festival, performed role of Clorinda (“La Cenerentola”, Rossini) in Montenegro, August 2016;
- As a participant of Musica Riva Festival, performed role of Michaela (“Carmen”, Bizet) in Italy, July 2017;
- A soloist of Orquesta Reino de Aragon performed role of Michaela (“Carmen”, Bizet) in Spain, in March 2018,
- A participant of Mythos Opera Festival performing role of Violetta (“La Traviata”, Verdi) in Italy, in August 2018;
- An Artist of Mahler Philharmonic Society (Vienna) till 2016, currently is an Artist of Abay State Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet (Almaty, Kazakhstan).