Welcome to LAIFER ARTISTS DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT PROGRAM!
This initiative offers exceptionally talented emerging professionals the opportunity to reach their full artistic potential by working with one of the leading managers in the operatic world, Matthew Laifer. The mission of the Program is to enhance the talents of emerging artists and elevate them to the next level of their careers.
Current members of the Laifer Artists Development & Management Program:
The Program offers:
- Worldwide artistic representation and career management
- Frequent one-on-one consultations with Matthew Laifer to assess vocal development and discuss next career steps
- Access to auditions not usually available to emerging artists
- Performance opportunities
- Opportunities to interface with and receive feedback from other highly regarded music industry professionals.
If you are interested in auditioning for the Laifer Young Artists Management and Development Program send an email to email@example.com. Please include your biography, repertoire, headshot, and video or audio samples of your best work. There will be a $25 charge for the audition (payable at the audition by check or cash), and you should plan on bringing your own accompanist.
Beier Zhao, soprano, is the newest member of the Laifer Artists Development & Management Program. Her specialty repertoire will include bel canto as well as Liu, Micaela and eventually Butterfly. Beier Zhao is a singer with lovely rich overtones and elegant phrasing. Her confidence and self-esteem provide her with the power to propel herself at … Continue reading Beier Zhao
American soprano Katie Procell: check out the profile on Matthew Laifer Artists Management