Welcome to LAIFER ARTISTS DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT PROGRAM!
This initiative offers exceptionally talented emerging professionals the opportunity to reach their full artistic potential by working with one of the leading managers in the operatic world, Matthew Laifer. The mission of the Program is to enhance the talents of emerging artists and elevate them to the next level of their careers.
Recent Program graduate: Katie Procell, soprano
The Program offers:
- Worldwide artistic representation and career management
- Frequent one-on-one consultations with Matthew Laifer to assess vocal development and discuss next career steps
- Access to auditions not usually available to emerging artists
- Performance opportunities
- Opportunities to interface with and receive feedback from other highly regarded music industry professionals.
If you are interested in auditioning for the Artists Management and Development Program send an email to email@example.com. Please include your biography, repertoire, headshot, and video or audio samples of your best work. There will be a $25 charge for the audition (payable at the audition by check or cash), and you should plan on bringing your own accompanist.
American soprano Katie Procell: check out the profile on Matthew Laifer Artists Management